Our location in the heart of Hollywood combines modern and classic accents with a vibrant atmosphere day and night. The large, airy space features soaring ceilings and white walls adorned with lotería card artwork, a full-service bar that wraps around the interior, as well as an intimate sidewalk patio.
- Monday: 11:00 am – 11:00 pm
- Tuesday: 11:00 am – 11:00 pm
- Wednesday: 11:00 am – 11:00 pm
- Thursday: 11:00 am – 11:00 pm
- Friday: 11:00 am – 12:00 am
- Saturday: 9:00 am – 12:00 am
- Sunday: 9:00 am – 11:00 pm
Contrary to what many people believe, Mexico’s Independence is not celebrated on Cinco de Mayo. It is today, on the 16th of September, that Mexico celebrates two very important occasions; its Independence Day and National Guacamole Day.